It’s all about ‘Coffee’; something up until 2 months ago I would have had to decline because until then I didn’t drink coffee….. Well, maybe I’d had half a dozen cups over my lifetime…! 😉
Renee of Rendezvous With Renee has ‘tagged’ me……!
1) How many cups of coffee per day? 1 cup per day except Tuesdays…. 😉
2) What is your favourite caffeine delivery system? Probably chocolate…! Eek, someone help me; I luvvvvvvv chocolate…! It’s gotta be ‘dark chocolate’ of course… Preferably ‘Nestle’…
3) What was your best cup of coffee? As I mentioned, I started drinking coffee only 2 months ago (it is part of a new ‘healthy diet’ I’m following). 6 cups per week are suggested so I commenced to follow it to the letter, having a cup made with Soy milk… Yum, yum, yum…
4) What was your worst cup of coffee? Before 2 months ago any cup of coffee would have been a ‘worst’..!
5) What does your favourite mug say? Oh, I am soooooo boring… I haven’t got a favourite mug saying anything… However, my favourite mug is white with huge torquoise coloured spots… It’s too, too cute…
6) How do you take your coffee? Straight…! Just Soy milk and coffee. I am definitely sweet enough… wink, wink… 😉 😉 😉
7) When was your first cup? My parents loved their coffee; they had a coffee maker in which they’d brew up their favourite. I absolutely loved the smell of it however, I found it realllllly strong to taste, which probably set up an aversion to coffee right there and then.
8) Have you ever gone on a coffee tea date? Not specifically…! Oh, I have so much to look forward to….! 😉
I shall now go on my first coffee date and will invite
Jamie to join me….! I think we’d have a wonderful ‘get together girls’; there’d be so much to say and do…
Positively mouth watering..! 🙂
To all who visit my little blog I’d like to say HAPPY NEW YEAR to you, and wish you everything for 2013 that you wish for yourself.
I’m still not out of Holiday Mode; my man’s home for another week, and family are still visiting…!
So please excuse my lack of attention to your blogs (you know I love you)… I’ll be back just as soon as there’s a clear path in my hectic days…