Yes, my friends; this is a very special post because one of my special friends gave me an award that makes me very proud.
And who is this very special friend?
None other than…. dada…..
Binky ~ and her very special human ~ Granny!
Yes, Binky, and her very special human, Granny, came to Earth with powers and abilities far beyond those of mortal pussy-cats.. errr… humans
Fight a never ending battle for truth, justice and the right for every pussy-cat to have a Granny to love, protect, and do whatever they are
told… errr… asked to do!
Brotherhood of the World ~ Bloggers Award ~ dada…..
Thank You to Binky, and her very special human ~ Granny for honouring me with this fabulous award…. Lots of Love to you both! 🐾 🐾 🐾 xoxoxo
Now for the… errrr… necessities ~
1. Thank the
purrson human who nominated you and link back to their blog ~ Got that!
2. Answer the questions sent to you. ~ Scroll down to see the
scintillating sensible answers
3. Nominate around 10 bloggers. ~ oh boy, will 1 or 2 be enough!?!
4. Create your set of questions for your nominees. ~ Hmmmmmmm……. thinking..!
5. List the rules and display the Brotherhood of the World Award on your post or blog. ~ Lookin’ good! 😉
Now to answer Binky’s (the femme fatale) and Granny’s questions ~
1. What do you think when you wake up in the morning?
“If I roll over I might just catch a few more winks…”~ sort of like a puppy does!
2. Do you have a kind of ritual when you wake up?
Oh, this is so boring, so sorry, but, my morning routine is so ordinary. I just know I have to tell the truth… Here goes…
Sweetie and Beau
I kiss my man, get up, walk into the puppy-dog’s room, give them both pats and smiles, then walk around the house opening all the blinds and some windows; walk back through the puppy-dog’s room, give them more pats and smiles, watch as they slowly stretch to greet the day, and think how wonderful it is to have sleepy puppy-dogs to love, and be loved by. Kiss my man again, and what comes next is nobody’s business but mine… 😉
3. What makes you happy?
Being loved, loving, having lunch with my beautiful daughter ❤
Veronica and Carolyn
and having this precious man by my side… ❤
Keith & Carolyn Oh, dancing is wonderful..!
4. Have you ever had a sign from the Angels and how did you feel after that?
Every day in every way my Angels, The Collective Consciousness, are with me always…
5. What is your hobby, ecept…here we go again… ec..ec..exxxx…except sleeping?
We, my gorgeous man and I, are just getting back to the hobby we enjoy the most ~ Dancing! What a joy it is to be with him, and the many wonderful friends we share this most precious time with… Oh yes, Binky and Granny; sleeping is a wonderful hobby, too!
Thank you both for asking such wonderful questions. I have enjoyed them tremendously. 🐾 🐾 🐾 xoxoxo
And now for my questions for my nominees.
- Are you a cat lover, a dog lover, a rabbit lover, or any animal lover? Tell us about your animal loves.
- Do you enjoy cooking? If yes, what is your most favourite meal… (Include the recipe for us, if you can… yum!)
- What is your favourite pastime?
- Have you any special qualities we should know about ~ like painting, drawing, dancing, cooking, walking, hiking? ~ you get the drift… 😉
- If you had one day to do anything you’d like to do; tell us alllllll about it!
Awards are so nice to receive… Here are my nominations ~
To my nominees: I know that most of us do not, as a rule, engage in Awards these days. I just want you to know I am so grateful to know you, and enjoy our cyber friendships very much…
Love to you all