Brad tagged me
Brad @ “You Jivin’ Me Turkey?”
Listed Below Are The Rules Of Said “Tag Blogathon”…
1. Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
2. They must also answer the 11 questions the ‘tagger’ has set for them.
3. They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
4. They must then choose 11 bloggers and tag them in their post.
5. These lucky bloggers must then be told.
6. There are no tag backs.
11 Things ’bout me…!
1. I love to dance… (Surprise…! Hahaha) 🙂
2. When my man watches a ‘boy movie’, i.e., blood and guts; I can be seen at the computer…
3. I love to take long, long walks with my dog ‘Sweetie’. She’s only little though, so a long walk isn’t so long….
4. My most favourite thing to do on weekends is to kick back and do a lot of nothin’… (except dance).
5. I’m having fun with WordPress… I’ve met some great people, and I know that will continue – Thanks guys… 🙂
6. I’m a tea drinker who loves an occasional cup of coffee.
7. I planted 2 Chinese Tallow trees 2 days ago, and I keep looking out the window to make sure they’re still there, and upright…! I love trees…! (This reminds me of when I was a new mother. I kept checking to make sure my baby was still breathing…) 😉
8. I’m not a gardener. I love, love, love flowers however, who’s got the time to look after them. Maybe when I’m retired…!
9. I don’t think I’ll ever retire.
10. I have a little decoration on my desk. It’s a little solar powered Sun Flower. It sits swaying side to side. Its little face is a smiley… Too cute.
11. I love movement; like clocks, and water, and toys that move.
Brad’s 11 questions:
#1.) What’s Your Favorite Horror Flick??
Brad, I watched a movie during the 80’s on the TV. It was about a woman who came back from holidays from the South Pacific somewhere. She had bought a little statue (’bout a foot tall). This little statue had a little knife in its hand. Once home, the statue ‘came to life’ and well, you can guess what it did with the knife…!!! AAAGGGHHH… Eventually she managed to throw the little statue into the microwave and it ‘blew up’… but, not until it had terrorised her and cut her legs to pieces…. If you (or anyone) can help me out, I’d love to see this film again… (I must be crazy, I know.. I spent years with my feet up on the lounge.. hahaha ).
#2.) Who’s Your Man: VINCENT PRICE Or CHRISTOPHER LEE Or PETER CUSHING??
Too hard to decide… Probably Christopher Lee.
#3.) If You Could Drive ANY FAMOUS CAR From A Motion Picture, What Would You Drive??
Ah Brad, this is a boy question; I’m not into cars… Maybe… no, don’t know one car make from another… I do love comfort though…
#4.) Do You Still Buy Books, Or Are You Totally Digital Now??
I have just bought The Hooks – ‘The Bellman Chronicles’… Get it; it’s a great read…
#5.) If You Could Bring Back Any Canceled TV SERIES, What Would It Be AND Why??
Used to love ‘Star Trek’… However, I’d have to forget about a lot of ‘progress’ in order to be able to watch it again… hahaha 🙂
#6.) What’s Your Favorite COMFORT FOOD??
Do you mean there are foodstuffs that aren’t comforting…!?!
#7.) Do You Enjoy Going On The Classic ROAD-TRIP??
No, no, no, and no… My man wants to take ‘Route 66’ one day… I pretend that’s a great idea however, I’m not really into that….! (We’ll probably do it though; when we’re retired…!?!).
#8.) HITCHCOCK Or KUBRICK??
Once again, Brad; that’s a hard question. They are both greats… Can’t choose between them..! Oh, okay; Kubrick..! But just..!
#9.) PETER SELLERS As “Inspector Clouseau” Or STEVE MARTIN??
This one’s easy… Peter Sellers.
#10.) Who Is Your Favorite HISTORICAL FIGURE??
So many, Brad. Let’s see…. maybe Da Vinci.
#11.) Did You Just Grab My Ass?
I was hoping you wouldn’t notice… Great buns…! 🙂
Here are my 11 questions for my tagees to answer:
1. What is your most favourite thing to do on weekends..!?!
2. How many days does it take to complete your Christmas shopping..?
3. If you were an animal what would you be, and why?
4. Were you to have your druthers (choice), what would your days be like?
5. If money grew on trees, what type of trees would you grow?
6. Who is your favourite historical person?
7. What is your fave food, and why?
8. Jazz, Blues or Rock ‘n Roll, and favourite artist?
9. Do you miss your youth? If yes, why?
10. Snow or Beach?
11. What is your all time great movie?
Here are my 11 nominations:
Humorous Dispassionate alsanda
Okay Guys, have some fun…! 🙂
Yes, lots of fun…! 🙂
i see i see!!!
HAHAHA! LOVED IT, Ms. Carolyn!!!
Sure glad, Brad…! Have a great one, my friend… 🙂
You sure know how to have fun Carolyn!
Resa, you know I do… haha 😉 (wink, wink)
Yes I do! Love you!
Returned a hundred fold…. xoxoxo 🙂
Keep dancing! Those responses were great. 🙂
Thank You; they were a lot of fun! 🙂
Dancing – Will do… It’s like they (my feet) have a mind of their own; they take me to all the great dance venues every weekend…! 🙂
I can’t dance, and I’m kinda afraid to. 🙂 It’s great that you like to dance. 🙂
I/we couldn’t either, so we went along to a class, and were hooked..! Now we enjoy it tremendously. The music, and the people make it so special…! 🙂
You sure know how to enjoy life!! Really wish I could be like you, carefree and happy in the years to come!! Thanks for the tag… I sure am gonna have fun!! 🙂
That’s wonderful…! Enjoy yourself…! 🙂
Hugs back to you…. xoxoxo 🙂
Hi Carolyn, thanks for your nomination! I really enjoy these things, but since I only recently nominated 15 people for an award, I don’t want to overdo the process. For some obscure reason some people are not keen on these things, so I prefer to space them out. I’ll probably wait a while, and if I get nominated for something or other in a few months time, I’ll do it all again. In the meantime, I liked your questions, and were answering in my head, but didn’t understand the term ‘druthers’? Would appreciate an explanation! Thanks Carolyn!
I completely understand Yaz. I currently have a number of awards I need to respond to however, like you, I’m aware that lots of people (although happy to receive them) feel they can be a burden upon their followers.
When I received this one from Brad, I was tickled pink because it’s the first of its kind I’ve received, and Brad is a joy who deserves an accolade or two… 🙂
The word ‘druthers’ means ‘choice’ or ‘preference’…. It’s a cute word… probably not used very often… 🙂
Thanks Carolyn! Another word to add to my vocabulary!
We will allocate some time this week to complete this task 🙂 great knowing a little more about you xxx
When you get the chance… no hurry 🙂
Dear Carolyn, You have done a magnificent job here, a hard act to follow. Thank you so much I regard this as a compliment. I have been away and still have to catch up on work and blogs…. Loved to get to tknow you better. So btw if I had to choose maybe the best movie was Gone with the Wind and the best book Nicholas and Alexandra by Robert Massy.
Hope you have a brilliant day, best regards, Louise
Rather a grand movie that one; one of the all time greats, that’s for sure.
No problem, Louise; I still have quite a number of awards to catch up on. However, I know that most of us are soooo busy we just don’t have the time for nominations (as lovely as they are to receive). Get to it, or not…. it’s not that important in the scheme of things.
I however, enjoy doing things such as this, so I’ve had my pleasure nominating, and don’t invest in the outcome – except knowing that others enjoy being nominated too…
Have a great day! 🙂
Wow that’s sounds like a fun tag! Thanks for tagging me; I can’t wait to do mine 🙂
I can’t wait to read it… Daph… Enjoy yourself… 🙂
I will get to this tomorrow, I promise, well maybe, I think I promise … It is a Vet day- llamas need CVI’s for fairs…. I will try though!
Jess; I’ve taken over a month to get to some of the award/tag responses… I kinda feel that if I have to push myself to get them done, it takes away from the delight of having received…
Take your time, and enjoy getting your fabulous llamas ready… I can’t wait to see your posts on that..! 🙂
have loads of fun!
Yes; loads of fun is a good thing to have, Sharmishtha… 🙂