Music Passion @ allaboutlemon

Club de Belugas ft. Fred Astaire

Puttin’ On The Ritz

Electro Jazz

Nat King Cole – Let There Be Love

Join in and Have Some Fun…!  Go to

stick-dance

for all the info needed, and to visit the ‘Jazz’ entries for this month’s

Music Passion…!

Here are more January Music Passion great “Jazz” entries:

LoveBitesonAirLove Bytes on Air

VincentVincent

leiulf-b-clausenLieulf

GhiaGhia

Next Post

1. Gave them a go Carolyn, but not being a Jazz fan….I DID like watching Fred dance though! These dance videos will forever remind me of you!

• I do love Nat King Cole, Ella Fitzgerald and others of their ilk..! I also love Gershwin too; I can get really enraptured with his music…!
      Fred Astaire was so great…! I love that today’s music lovers are ‘up-dating’ his videos, along with others like Rita Hayworth… These greats of entertainment gave so much, Yaz; I’m so happy to highlight them…. 😉

2. My mum is a big jazz fan 🙂 Whenever I hear Ella Fitzgerald I think of her.

• Ella is a fabulous singer…! I love to hear her singing ‘April in Paris’; it’s probably my favourite…! There were so many great videos I could have portrayed; so many incredible entertainers… 😉
      Nice way to think of your mum… 😉

3. Hi Carolyn, what fun! I love jazz. My wonder pooch, Ellie, is actually names after Ella — the name got shortened. We got her the day my eldest daughter tried out for The Young Canadians — a singing/dance troupe of youth performers that take the breath away of 20,000 spectactors every night for 10 nights during the Calgary Stampede. Alexis thought she gave an awful audition so, rather than wait to go pick out our puppy, we went that afternoon. She got into the troupe and Ella Fitzgerald came home to live with us. 🙂

Thanks for a wonderful start to my day.

• What a wonderful story, Louise; Alexis must be so proud of herself (as must you…!).

What fun, Louise; the video is fabulous…!

4. A nice bit of music to listen to while pretending to work.

5. I love Jazz and these are all good music to me to listen while working or just having my cafe siesta 🙂 Thanks Carol and I love how you promoted our Music Passion and the others too!
    Merci beaucoup! mmwahhhh xoxo

• Great music remains forever, Dolly… We sure have been blessed with great talent then, and now….
      I love Love Bytes on Air’s jazz favourites. In fact, all of the Jazz entries this month are fabulous…. 🙂
      xoxoxo

6. Reblogged this on Oyia Brown.

7. My granddaughter was named after Disney’s Fantasia. Only her name is Fantazia because I wanted her to have a more traditional name like my mother’s name. Mary Julia. My daughter gave it a exotic spelling. These are some nice selections you made lady.

• Such a pretty name, Kim; it certainly reminds me of that great Disney delight…!

Thank You; just a few of my favourites, Kim…. 🙂

• Yes I believe you have quite a few. So far I like what you like. 🙂

• Kim, I luvvvvv most music; except the ‘head banging’ stuff… haha… 😉 One of the reasons why I absolutely enjoy Ballroom Dancing (and the comps) is because I get to listen to the most fantastic music – the older styles and the more contemporary…! 😉

8. A nice bit of music to listen to when White snowflakes fly outside Have nice day!

• Wonderful, Stefan; glad you are enjoying the music….! 🙂
      Whilst you are having snowflakes, we in Australia are experiencing a ‘heat wave’. 😉
      Today it will be 43 C or 109 F where I live… It is now 7:30am and already 23 C / 73 F… Oh my, it’s going to get very hot….! 🙂 Enjoy the rest of your day…! 🙂

9. Love Jazz and love this post

10. Great classic tunes! Up to my eyeballs at work, and so coming here is a nice little treat. Thanks!

11. Terrific Music!

12. I still have to do my jazz contribution – think I have the perfect song in mind!!!

• There are so many great ones from which to choose…! 😉
      One that you had on your blog a couple of weeks ago would be great… Can’t remember exactly what is was, however it was fabulous….
      I know you’ll choose well… you music lover you…! 😉

• Congratulations to you, Cristi.. Your blog deserves all the awards available… 🙂
      I’m always delighted to receive from you… Thank You, my friend… xoxoxo

13. All good choices to brighten the day, Caroline. I’ve loved the voice of Nat King Cole for years, and Fred Astaire was a dancing genius.

14. …..and another Russel Ray camping trip comes to an end………………..Hope all is well.

1. Let’s Hear Jazz… Music Passion January Edition Update! – allaboutlemon
  2. More Jazz This Weekend! – allaboutlemon

A Penny for Your Thoughts...

• Our free books, dear hearts