Thanks to all of those delightful people who have nominated me for awards – you rock…!
Another Award Thank You Page
I have been an educator for almost 20 years. Prior to that, I worked in private industry for 15 years, then returned to university to earn my education degree. For the past 11 years, I have been a co-creator of learning in a unique, progressive, alternative educational school of choice. Currently, I am engaged in a doctoral program at Gonzaga University in Spokane. A main theme in my learning there has been the roles of systems thinking, complexity theory, and organizational theory, and how they apply to education generally and the learning environment I share with students, parents, and colleagues.
Thank You Ivon
The rules are:
- Link back to the person who nominated you
- Post the award image to your page
- Tell seven facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 other blogs (Or, as many as you like.)
- Let them know they are nominated
7 facts about me:
1. Autumn/fall is my favourite season. 2. I love the wind. 3. February is my birth month. 4. Spring is my second favourite season. 5. My partner K is quite complex. 6. I enjoy the inter-connectedness blogging creates. 7. I only blog when inspired.
My nominations are:
Thank You Jaz
Thank You Terry
I’ve cheekily call Terry the AWARD MOMMA because she receives more awards than anyone I know, and is most deserving of all the awards she receives. 🙂
For the Family of Bloggers Award:
1. Pay credit to the one who nominated you
2. Place a link to the one who nominated you on your award page Here’s Terry’s blog
3. Using the anagram of the word ‘FAMILY’ tell us the attributes you bring to the family of bloggers
Y. Youthfulness (Ha ha ha…. I can dream, can’t I….!?!) 🙂
4. Nominate at least 4 other people to be in your family of bloggers, and notify them of their nomination. (You can tell I don’t always follow rules…!!! hee hee..!)
A delightful travel through pictures is sure to captivate..
Thank You Terry
Terry’s the AWARD MOMMA spoken of above… 🙂
I was awarded a similar award recently and nominated my top commenters earlier this week. I will therefore; follow rule number 3. (I just love making up my own rules… it’s fun.. and very rebellious..!)
The rules for the award are:
- You will find your Top Recent Commentor’s on your site stats page on the bottom, right corner. If you do not see this, click on the Screen Options in the top, right corner and be sure that “Comments” is checked.
- If you are good about responding to every comment, then you will be the first one in the list.
- It is the next six commenter’s on the list that you will nominate and pass this award to.
- But wait! You may nominate one more person. This person can either be a brand new commenter on your blog, the very last comment you have received (most recent), or the one who has posted your most favourite comments. This seventh nomination is your choice, but please do tell us why you have chosen them as your seventh.
- These are the people who comment the most on my posts!
Thank You Tamara
Tamara’s blog inspire’s her audience with girlishness that will knock your socks off… As well as fashion, beauty, exercise tips and the most yummy recipes, Tamara’s blog is full of love and comraderie… Thanks again Tamara for allowing us into your world….
1. Thank the person awarding you.
2. Share a little about why your blog and how the journey started –
I was inspired by my guidance ‘The Collective Consciousness’ to begin a blog. WordPress was the one that came to mind, and soon I began blogging. It really was that simple. What I didn’t know was I was going to find blogging such a joy. I didn’t anticipate blogging would become something that bridged the gulf between people. It has been a very pleasant surprise to find myself inter-connected with individuals whose lives are becoming as real as my friends in my social activities, here in Oz. Just goes to show; hearts unite, regardless of geography…!
3. Paste the blog award on your page.
4. Nominate 10 other bloggers you feel deserve the award. (Or as many as you wish.)
Bel’ Occhio’s Blog
BEL’OCCHIO is Italian for “the beautiful eye”. BEL’OCCHIO reminds us to see beauty in the simple things … a collection of stones, some drift wood, old tattered books.
Land-Sea-Sky – LathaiL
A window on the photography of Scott Marshall
This blog I find funny, sad, light hearted and real. A pleasure to read.
And this, my friends is where my story ends… Thank You to all who awarded my blog, and Thank You to all who read…
Carolyn Page – ABC of Spirit Talk
Congratulations Carolyn. Have a great weekend and best regards !!!
Thank You, Michael… And you too, enjoy the weekend….! 🙂
I will. Enjoy your evning !!!
But this is altogether too kind; i.e., just what I’d expect from the delightful Carolyn Page!! Thank you, dear Carolyn!
I’m too lazy to do what’s usually required for an award, but I’ll accept anyway, and I certainly don’t mind sharing 7 things about myself, providing I can think of something. OK, here goes:
1. I worked on a golf course every summer while I was going to college. During that time, I raked about 23,160,457 sand traps. I still have sand between my toes… : (
2. I love to watch hummingbirds at a feeder.
3. I’m the oldest of 6 children. I have a brother and 4 sisters.
4. I love rockabilly music, especially songs with an inspired guitar solo. Finding a cool solo that I’ve never heard before gives me a great deal of pleasure. No, I can’t explain it.
5. I dislike modern stand-up comedy, but I’m usually the guy laughing the hardest when I go to see some old Noel Coward play on stage.
6. I’m the world’s slowest eater.
7. I worked as an extra in an old Robin Williams movie called Jumanji. I was one of many people being chased by a herd of computer-generated elephants that was inserted into the film later. All my scenes were cut. I’m convinced Robin Williams recognized my star potential, and saw me as a threat. Right. : )
Thank you again, Carolyn, very sincerely appreciated.
1. I didn’t know there were that many sand traps in the whole wide world… hahahaha
Oh, you mean one golf course’s sand traps cleaned 23,160,457.. That a lot, my dear friend. You’d know a lot about sand; that’s for sure…..! 😉
2. I would love to watch hummingbirds at a feeder…. I’m going all green… yikes..!
3. I’m the middle of 7.
4. Don’t try… somethings just are….!
5. I know I’d be there with you…! hahahahahahaha…
6. Good for digestion and stamina….
7. Mark Armstrong…. hmmm, certainly has a star like quality ring ’bout it….. 🙂
You are so very welcome, Mark, anytime….. 🙂
It’s a great pleasure to know you…. 🙂
Greetings from belgium,
Thank You Eric; I’m enjoying your posts….! 🙂
Thanks … you’re welcome to see our 2 brand-new international blogs … do you want i send you the links?
I have them; thank you so much…. Your posts are amazing… 🙂
Reblogged this on Light Friday and commented:
I want to thank ABC Of Spirit Talk for a nomination she gave me (-: Please have a look at her blog – This women knows her stuff.
Light Friday ❤
That’s very kind of you; Thank You… 🙂
Reblogged this on Loves and life on the Garden Route in South Africa and commented:
Wow, Sharon; that’s great… Have you let your nominated blogs know that you’ve nominated them? I know there’s so much more to this blogging thing…! 🙂
Thank You…… 🙂
Thank you again so special woman!!!
So pleased for you…. Keep a’going; it’s wonderful…!
Hi Carolyn! Im working on my award but I wanted to nominate you for the sisterhood of world bloggers award @ http://glitzgirlzglamourguide.com/2012/08/27/sisterhood-bloggers-award/
Congratulations and Thank You…..!
I’d be very honoured to accept this lovely award….
Kisses and Hugs… xoxoxo
Congrats and your treatment of this award post is so different. lovely:)
Thank You so much…!
Awards are such lovely things to receive… I think they deserve a big post…. and it gives me the chance to be a bit artistic and rebellious, which I love… haha….. 🙂
Congratulation on all your well deserved awards. I was born in February too. 🙂
There, you see….. we are sisters in birth month too…. haha… 🙂
Congratulation… I’m happy for you… 😉
Thank You kindly….. 🙂
Hi Carolyn! I want to post the award on my page but I’m confused which award you passed (sorry) is it the inspiring blog award? Thanks 🙂
Haha, Tamara; it looks a little confusing…. 🙂
I awarded you ‘The Family of Bloggers Award’ – where you use the anagram of the word ‘FAMILY’ to tell us the attributes you bring to the family of bloggers. Too cute, I think… 🙂
Ok, I was a little confused 🙂 THANK YOU! XO
You are very WELCOME…! 🙂
Btw, I tried to leave a comment on your blog today (the one with your friend (both of you looked lovely, and the food delish))… it wouldn’t let me though.
Is anyone else saying this, that they can’t leave a message? I tried yesterday too; once again it wouldn’t accept… 😦
Yikes, no one ever said that before ..hmmmm. Sorry its taken me awhile to get to the award 🙂
It’s worked out okay… don’t worry. I now copy and paste from a word doc., and that works just fine. I also have to do this for someone else I follow…
It’s okay though; it works, and that’s the main thing….
What’s that saying: Necessity is the mother of invention… haha… 🙂