Carolyn’s Tipz – Remain Calm

Remain Calm  (Listen while you read)

Pic Taken by Keith @ Kiama, New South Wales

Pic Taken by Keith @ Kiama, New South Wales

Do remain calm in whatever you do; a little good can come of the energy it woos.

A little tender loving, a little bit of jest. It’s amazing how it makes everything its best.

We have a little rhyme for you. We hope you listen, dear

For it shall save you from the rest; you know; grief and fear.

So know that calm will see you through in everything you do

A blessing; not a curse is what we give to you.

Carolyn Page

Previous Post

1. Good advice but hard to follow :)

• How true.! ;)
      I always find my mind is a nicer place to be, when it’s calm; so this is certainly something I love to do… :D

2. Keeping calm is a life goal of mine. Pity I fail so often. The Celtic blood you know!

3. I’ve just come in from my morning walk so I feel very calm, cool and present, but the day lies ahead. :)

4. very good advice, i always try to follow it.

5. great advice, and I LOVE listening to you read it. Your voice, itself, is calming!

• Hey, Kathy… So pleased you think so.
      It’s a funny thing – I don’t recognise my voice when I listen – it’s sort of like hearing it from someone else.
      Go figure…! :D

6. Ah so you are back – I completely missed your return – thank goodness for the feed :-)

• Hahaaa, Scott… :D
      I’ve been ‘laying low’.. Seems I’m getting a little more time and energy of late, so you’ll be seeing me popping up again on your ‘you beaut’ posts…! Stay calm, my man..! ;)

7. Very neatly put

8. This is very nice Carolyn. You pulled out your poetry skill what a treat. Great advice too.

9. Dear Carolyn,
    Thank you for this lovely poem, and good advice! :-)
    I’m so cool! 8-) “lol” xoxo

10. What a pleasant surprise when I clicked on your ShareChair’s blog this morning, and there you were. Then even better to hear your voice. I love your accent! You have a great speaking voice! Nice poem too! :) Marsha :)

• I’ve been ‘laying low’ of late. Doing too much, and scattering my energies has a debilitating effect upon the nervous system. I’m finding a lovely balance, and enjoying the calmer approach. My little poem says it all…! :)

• I have been doing that as well. I can’t keep up the pace and do the other things I need to do, but I don’t want to get too far away from it either because I’ve made some great friends. :)

11. Reblogged this on Oyia Brown and commented:
    Excellent!

12. Hi Carolyn ,your beautiful Rhyme colors a dull day with laughs and cheers.Jalal

13. next post please.

A penny for your thoughts..!