Butterfly (General) Reflection

Butterfly (General) Reflection   (listen while you read)

Be serene and know that I am with thee.

ButterfliesOrchids400Seqoyashutterstock_124491652(A bridge to our soul life. Indeed, this is what the beautiful butterfly represents. It is asking us to think upon our soul. It is asking us to ponder the soul. It is asking that we ‘take to heart’ the fact that we have a soul.

Many of us wander through life without hope. We clamber over rocks and issues within the moments of our day and forget that ‘close by’ is the salvation of the ages. Yes my friends, we fail to recognise the salvation of the ages. And what is the salvation of the ages? Yes, that’s right. The salvation of the ages is our most precious gift; our soul. It is only when we have recognised this gift that all problems begin to cease. Indeed, this is true my friends. When the soul is recognised, all problems begin to cease.  Know that this is true. I know that this is true for this has been my experience. An experience so wonderful, so precious, so exhilarating as to bring such wonder into my life; the adventure is overwhelming.

An incredible adventure awaits all who recognise the soul. This self recognition is ‘available’ to all. It is not for the feint-hearted. No, indeed it is not. It takes a multitude of energy, persistence, devotion, serenity, calm, intention (the list goes on) to make way in our ever fast paced lives to stop, sit, cogitate, muse, remember, allow; accept the inevitable glorious ability we have within ourselves.

Yes my friends, the soul is awaiting recognition. Once recognised it will become obvious to us; the changes it will bring will become obvious to us. No more the obstinate; no more the weary of heart; no more the trying to escape.

Yes, the soul allows us to ‘wait’ upon ourselves; to ‘wait’ upon others. And what is this ‘wait’? It is the essence of love; that it is. It is the essence of love engendered ‘within’ that allows us patience; tolerance; acceptance that indeed we are all different. Hallelujah; we are all different.  May each and everyone find the soul within.

The beautiful butterfly holds the key to our inmost. It is a beacon in an otherwise cloudy day; a light that we can shine upon dismal circumstances; the one to turn to when we are in need. A beginning; just a beginning. A beginning out of darkness into the light of day.)

Carolyn Page

Image Credit:  Seqoya / Shutterstock.com

Previous Post

1. How beautiful, Carolyn! <3

2. This is insightful. Using the butterfly to convey this message was brilliant. After all the butterfly once lived another life. He once crawled now soars gently through the air.

3. Such a lovely read and listen — love your voice!

4. Inspiring Post! :-)
    The Butterfly… the Soulfly,.. the Lovefly, … the Prettyfly, the Flutterfly, the Butterfly completes a circle.
    Carolyn, I just thought this, and am sending it before I don’t!
    I love the Butterfly reflection! xo

5. This is amazing Carolyn, now i will love butterflies even more!

6. Beautiful Carolyn

7. It is very insightful!. You know, when I see the butterflies next time, I will remember this post. Just beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us.

8. Hi Carolyn, I like the way you have summed it up with reference to a beautiful butterfly:) great read

9. lovely post.

Love to hear from you...!

Uzair Ahmad

Me, Myself, Us

Köhn Photography

everyday photography

Pride in Photos

Photography.Inspiration.Design.

advocatemmmohan aksharaalu

A great WordPress.com site

Living with a damaged skull

Sriram Janak - Photography

Cast Light

In the moment, everyday

mysuccessisyoursuccess

Just another WordPress.com site

Teacher as Transformer

Education, Leadership, Life, and Transformation

Lori Lipsky | Poetry Patio

Poetry for the rest of us

Kitty Bloger

Just another site about cats

waldotomosky

Old Books, Old Artists and Other Interesting People

Manningtree Archive

A great site for Movies, Stage, Music, Literature…… of yesteryears

the hungry mum

Mum + food + writing = this blog

sharechair

Everyday Technology for Everyday Folks

JavaGirl's Life

My life in 2014

Miss Marzipan

ventures forth into the realms of all things DIY

angelswhisper2011

Me and my Granny

Dare boldly

a blog by Louise Gallagher

Marsha Lee

Streaming Thoughts

Striking Photography by Bo blog

Life and Fine Art Photography In Boulder County Colorado

Graffiti Lux and Murals

Luxuriating in Ephemeral Art

Catherine Sherman

Features, News, Photos, Thoughts, Anything I think You should Know!

Sharen Raphael's Blog

All my thoughts in written words!

Le Drake Noir

Andrikken

johnandmargaret1607

A great WordPress.com site

Poetic Parfait

Good poetry is like a dessert you just can't put down

La Audacia de Aquiles

El Mundo Visible es Sólo un Pretexto

Wiley's Wisdom

Joy: From the Ground Up

Through Harold's Lens

Harold Green Photography

Dear Kitty. Some blog

On animals, peace and war, science, social justice, women's issues, arts, and much more

My Three Moggies

The website about the everyday lives of Archie, Oscar and Henry…

Oyia Brown

A WordPress site to give you a smile

Maxima

Electronic thoughts Follow me and enjoy !

Live & Learn

David Kanigan

Simple & Interesting.

amazing places,quotes,music and more.

I Shoot I Zoom Some Sassy Shots

Artistry In Pictures And Artistry In Poetry

Russel Ray Photos

Life from Southern California, mostly San Diego County

joe2poetry

Poetry from a Dublin Scientist

Sharmishtha Basu

paintings, poems and thoughts

Just Fletcher

You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus

Scott Marshall Photography (@skm1963)

developing my photography in Moray & the Scottish Highlands

silentlyheardonce

Just another WordPress.com site

The Long Way Home

My Journey To Acceptance And Freedom

allaboutlemon-All Around, In, And Out Of My Own Universe

Greed is an ugly default... Sharing is Caring

You've Been Hooked!

Observations from the trenches....