Music Passion @ allaboutlemon

Please, Please Me

This month Dolly asked Ghia to choose the

‘Music Passion’

The result – “The word ‘Please’ must be heard,” said Ghia..  :D

Try as I may, I couldn’t resist. The Beatles’ song – ‘Please, Please Me’ kept repeating in my mind over and over again. So I gave in to an old love and found this magnificent live video on YouTube..

Please Enjoy..!  :D

_____

For all the info needed to join in this month’s

Music Passion…!

Go to

stick-dance

_____

Other great May Entries:

&

MusicalNotesx1

Enjoy…   :D

Next Post

1. Oh Carol , I love this song… I used to dance with this song when I was little. I’m a beatlemania too… :) Thanks for your entry my dear! xoxxo

2. Reblogged this on allaboutlemon-All Around, In, And Out Of My Own Universe and commented:
    Pleaase, Please Me- Music Passion by Carol… Let’s hear it from Beatles! Yes!

3. One of my old loves too !!

4. grosenberg

/  May 6, 2013

Fantastic. The first girl I ever dated was a huge Beatle’s fan and used to send me their songs as love notes.

• Oh, swoon, swoon, G…! What a lucky young man you were, and what a great imagination that young girl had… haha… :)

5. Good memories. My first loves and the Beach Boys. Hugs, Barbara

• Good Vibrations, Barbara… ;)
      Both bands were fantastic, and their music is timeless…!
      So pleased you enjoyed… :)

6. Totally excellent… Love this video you found. Wow!!! You please me, Carolyn! xoxoxoxoxoxo

• Oh, you make me laugh, dear Resa; and laughing is so gooooooood..!
      xoxoxoxoxoxo The Beatles were/are ‘fab’….! :D

7. Thank you Carolyn, well this brings back a few memories! Nothing finer than the Beatles. :)

• That’s what I have been thinking the past few days, Penny, as this song has been playing over and over again in my mind – so many great memories…! :)

8. Now why would you try to resist a Music Passion? The mind boggles!!
    Cute choice Carol – thanks for helping my word along :-)

1. Please… Music Passion Update – allaboutlemon-All Around, In, And Out Of My Own Universe
  2. Please… Updating Music Passion – allaboutlemon-All Around, In, And Out Of My Own Universe

A penny for your thoughts..!

• The Last 10

• Community Faces

• This is me…

Carolyn Page

Carolyn Page

Hi, My name is Carolyn Page - Welcome to my Blog. Being succinct: I'm a woman, lover, mother, grandmother, dancer, writer and medium - just a regular girl, I think! Come take a look...!

Personal Links