Music Passion @ allaboutlemon

Charlotte Church & Josh Groban sing

Dolly handed the reins to Leiulf for the month of April

leiulf-b-clausen

Leiulf said, “Day – The word ‘day’ must be in the song.”

flashypink

Josh Groban is my ‘birthday present’.

Not ‘literally’; no..  I haven’t anywhere to put him.. hahah  :)

Yes, my gorgeous partner gave me tickets to his concert.

We’ll be there on Saturday night soaking up his wonderful talent…

I’m so excited; I feel like a kid going to my first concert.

_____________________________________

For all the info needed to join in this month’s

Music Passion…!

Dolly

Ghia

Ghia

cognitive reflection

cognitive reflection

Enjoy…!!!   :D

1. Very happy birthday, what a wonderful gift!

2. Reblogged this on allaboutlemon-All Around, In, And Out Of My Own Universe and commented:
    A very beautiful song Carol and so austanding Music Passion Post for all Music Lovers to enjoy!
    Merci beaucoup! mmmwahh and xoxo

3. A very beautiful song Carol and a very sweet and romantic gift too… Wow! A live concert of Josh Groban… Wonderful!
    xoxo

4. Have a fabulous Saturday night!. Oh… too bad you didn’t have anywhere to put Josh! “Lol’ Hahaha! xoxoxo

5. Hope you enjoy and have a wonderful time this Saturday:)

6. What a lovely song. I hope you have the best time ever Carolyn!

I’m really looking forward to seeing this young man; I’ve enjoyed his music since he first started… :)
      Here’s hoping the weekend is good for you, too…. ;)

7. A lovely choice Carol ;-)
    That young man can indeed belt out a good tune ;-)

8. Reblogged this on Oyia Brown and commented:
    Good choice.

9. Happy birthday Carolyn and I must say that I am absolutely green with envy. Josh Groban is one of my all-time favorites as is this song since I first heard Andrea Bocelli and Christina Aguilera sing it. Have a fabulous time! :)

• It was a wonderful concert, LuAnn; I’m still smiling…. ;)
      He is such a lovely young man. I don’t think he has quite ‘found himself’ yet; he is trying to straddle the divide between pop and light opera. Regardless though, he’s a marvelous talent; to be sure… :)

10. WordsFallFromMyEyes

/  April 20, 2013

I’ve never heard Charlotte Church sing before. Thank you for that. I’d heard about her, but never heard her.

Love the animation in the middle of the page – how do you DO that?!!

*** HAPPY BIRTHDAY ** :)

• She has a wonderful voice, Noeleen; I’d love to see her in concert.. ;)

As for the little star animation: I found a website with free animation images, which I uploaded as a regular image, and voilà, instant animation…!

Thank You; my birthday present was delightful… :)

11. fabulous gift for sure.

12. Happy Birthday, Carolyn!
    Have fun!

• I had lots of fun, my dear Hook… We traveled to Melbourne, in the state of Victoria (a short plane journey). My darling man proceeded to spoil me with a wonderful weekend of great company, great food, a wonderful concert (Josh) and a little R&R away from all ‘electronics’ (including a phone)… I feel so refreshed, and more than a little blessed…! ;)

13. Hi Carolyn, beautiful and the song is as well ;) xox

1. Music Passion- “Day” Update… – allaboutlemon-All Around, In, And Out Of My Own Universe

A penny for your thoughts..!

• Community Faces

• This is me…

Carolyn Page

Carolyn Page

Hi, My name is Carolyn Page - Welcome to my Blog. Being succinct: I'm a woman, lover, mother, grandmother, dancer, writer and medium - just a regular girl, I think! Come take a look...!

Personal Links