The Versatile Blogger Award

Shalvika has very kindly awarded me the Versatile Blogger Award.

I would recommend you going to Shalvika’s blog where you will find, amongst other things, a young woman graced with a wonderful and very talented writing ability.

Thank you Shalvika, I feel very honoured by this award.  ;)

The rules for this award:

1. Thank the person who nominated you.
  2. Add The Versatile Blogger Award.
  3. Share 10 things about yourself.
  4. Pass the award on to 10 nominees.
  5. Include this set of rules.
  6. Inform your nominees by posting a comment on their blogs.

Here are 10 things about me:

1. I love anything to do with ballroom dancing – the music, the movement, the fun and the friendship. You meet the nicest people….!
  2. I had a fear of heights for many years. (But I have always loved flying!)
  3. If anyone had suggested to me that one day I would be ‘blogging’ and loving it; well…… ’nuff said…!
  4. I love shoes…. the fancier the better…!  These are a favourite. ( The pic doesn’t do them justice. They are black and silver…  so gorgeous…!)
  5. The older I get the less conservative is my dress sense. I love colour.
  6.  I have a great passion for the written word, which grows more and more with every passing day.
  7. I love dark chocolate. My partner K introduced me to his passion and it stuck. Just as well we can dance it off..!   Though, strangely,  my hips do seem to like it to stay on them for a while, and resist letting go….  ;)
  8. I love to cook. These days though, I don’t seem to have the time to indulge.
  9. I would love to be able to play the piano and admire anyone who can play any musical instrument….!
  10. The older I get the more I do. The older I get the more I want to do. The older I get the more I enjoy life. The older I get the faster time flies. The older I get the more I want to know. The older I get the more fun I’m having. And I always thought that getting older was something I didn’t want to do…!   ;)

Here are my nominees: They are an eclectic group, some old friends, some new. Please enjoy going to see their blogs; I do..!  ;)

Rumpydog – A Dog with a Very Unique Perspective

Queen’s End by Resa McConaghy

Waking Spirals by Grosenberg

Four Blue Hills

freetagzone

This is my way of Life

and no list would be complete without Dolly of allaboutlemon/adollyciousirony who creates so much fun for so many

allaboutlemon/adollyciousirony

There are many other blogs that I would love to nominate who come to my little space and leave comments and likes – I really appreciate all of you guys; really I do. I’m not being inspired to include any more nominations and, being the obedient little soul that I am I will leave my nominations at the 7 that I have been inspired to name.

Thank you all who visit – Blogging is indeed becoming a favourite thing of mine to do, thanks to all of you…  ;)

1. Thank you so much, from Belgium to Australia!
    Keep in touch ’cause some great new ones are waiting to be published! ;)
    Kind regards.
    Eric

2. Congratulation Carol, you deserved this award and I enjoy reading the 10 things about you. Thanks so much for sharing :) and thanks a lot too for the mentioned, what a very neat and sweet presentation. I love it!
    I’ll work on this as soon as I can. mmwahh!
    Dolly xoxo

• Thank You Dolly,,..
      I love to play with Photoshop and pics…. so with a few hours to spare this was the result… ! ;)
      Take all the time you need. There’s no hurry at all…. Have a great weekend..! ;)

3. Congrats… You rock!

4. Congratulations! And thank you for the nom nod. A couple of other lovely bloggers have nominated me for other awards. It’s all so fast, and I’m Designing an MOW at the moment. I’m taking time on this long weekend to try and get my acceptances done.

• Congrats to you too. Your articles are so very well written… it’s no wonder you are being recognised…!

There’s no rush for this one; so take your time…! ;)

5. I have accepted my Award at a Red Carpet Event. I have nominated you for one. http://resamcconaghy.com/2012/07/02/red-carpet-blues/

6. OMG! I didn’t do the 10 things. I go do now.

7. You’re welcome! You totally deserved it! Hugs :)

8. Congratulations on the Award!!

Love to hear from you...!

Köhn Photography

everyday photography

Pride in Photos

Photography.Inspiration.Design.

advocatemmmohan aksharaalu

A great WordPress.com site

Living with a damaged skull

Sriram Janak - Photography

Cast Light

In the moment, everyday

mysuccessisyoursuccess

Just another WordPress.com site

Teacher as Transformer

Education, Leadership, Life, and Transformation

Lori Lipsky | Poetry Patio

Poetry for the rest of us

Kitty Bloger

Just another site about cats

waldotomosky

Old Books, Old Artists and Other Interesting People

Manningtree Archive

A great site for Movies, Stage, Music, Literature…… of yesteryears

the hungry mum

Mum + food + writing = this blog

sharechair

Everyday Technology for Everyday Folks

JavaGirl's Life

My life in 2014

Miss Marzipan

ventures forth into the realms of all things DIY

angelswhisper2011

Me and my Granny

Dare boldly

a blog by Louise Gallagher

Marsha Lee

Streaming Thoughts

Striking Photography by Bo blog

Life and Fine Art Photography In Boulder County Colorado

Graffiti Lux and Murals

Luxuriating in Ephemeral Art

Catherine Sherman

Features, News, Photos, Thoughts, Anything I think You should Know!

Sharen Raphael's Blog

All my thoughts in written words!

Le Drake Noir

Andrikken

johnandmargaret1607

A great WordPress.com site

Poetic Parfait

Good poetry is like a dessert you just can't put down

La Audacia de Aquiles

El Mundo Visible es Sólo un Pretexto

Wiley's Wisdom

Joy: From the Ground Up

Through Harold's Lens

Harold Green Photography

Dear Kitty. Some blog

On animals, peace and war, science, social justice, women's issues, arts, and much more

My Three Moggies

The website about the everyday lives of Archie, Oscar and Henry…

Oyia Brown

A WordPress site to give you a smile

Maxima

Electronic thoughts Follow me and enjoy !

Live & Learn

David Kanigan

Simple & Interesting.

amazing places,quotes,music and more.

I Shoot I Zoom Some Sassy Shots

Artistry In Pictures And Artistry In Poetry

Russel Ray Photos

Life from Southern California, mostly San Diego County

joe2poetry

Poetry from a Dublin Scientist

Sharmishtha Basu

paintings, poems and thoughts

Just Fletcher

You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus

Scott Marshall Photography (@skm1963)

developing my photography in Moray & the Scottish Highlands

silentlyheardonce

Just another WordPress.com site

The Long Way Home

My Journey To Acceptance And Freedom

allaboutlemon-All Around, In, And Out Of My Own Universe

Greed is an ugly default... Sharing is Caring

You've Been Hooked!

Observations from the trenches....